You are here:  Home  >  Apply for a Visa  >  About Visa

Family Reunion Visa

If you plan to go to Italy to visiting family and friends or joining family member of an EU or European Economic Area citizen of a foreign citizen with residence permit or work visa for subordinate employment, self-employment, study or religious reasons valid for a period not to exceed 90 days and your country is not on the visa-free list, you need a Schengen travel visa